If you need to return a product to State|RDA, please contact email@example.com for proper returns procedure. Returns Accepted Within 90 Days With Sales Receipts. No returns on Shears, Make-up, Skin Care, Nail Polish, Nail Lamps, Salon Equipment, Nail Drills and Tanning supplies
RETURNS BY MAIL
We do not accept returns by mail.
The Following Types of Products are not Accepted for Return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to:
price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the
merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within sixty (60) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact us at 913-599-6464 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 60 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.